Thursday, September 25, 2008

Halloweeeeeen...mwaahaahaa

I've been really struggling with what to do for my Halloween costume this year. I think it is a safe bet I won't be going as a doctor/nurse/patient or anything else remotely related to health care (shudder). Personally, I found this to be extremely helpful with lots of tips to ensure I am as scary as possible for the holiday (which is my favorite).

Thought perhaps Sex and the City character - Carrie if I'm having a particularly frightful hair day (though right now I couldn't walk in Manolos...who am I kidding, I've NEVER been able to walk in Manolos). Someone also suggested I could dress as a Saints cheerleader or possibly a player (though given the year we're having, I'll need lots of bandages and that hits a wee bit too close to home).

Still debating. I'll let you know. Suggestions?

No comments: