Saturday, October 4, 2008

Roll Tide

Ah, another weekend - another Tide victory, though this one was anything but pretty.

It is a "W" so I'll gladly take it, but we've got work to do. Much work.

YAY VANDY! Auburn sucks horribly, which always makes me smile. Vandy: #1 in SEC East?! Amazing. What a strange, strange year we're having down here. Funniest sign of the day spotted at the Vandy game: "Geeks shall inherit the turf." Go geeks!

Psst: the meds last night were so incredibly helpful with the pain. I think I slept longer and harder than I have in a month. Downside: I literally didn't wake until 11am and even then I felt extremely hungover. Took several more hours before the fog lifted. I'm debating whether to repeat tonight.

And a quick note on the strange ferris wheel dreams I've been having: I looked this one up to interpret...

"Ferris Wheel

To see or ride on a Ferris wheel in your dream, suggests that you are going around in circles. You are headed no where. Alternatively, it is symbolic of wholeness and the circle of life. Life is full of ups and downs."

So there you go. Absolutely how I feel at times with this spine of mine. As a shrink's kid I should have gotten this one. Doh!

Sweet dreams, again.

No comments: