Thursday, October 2, 2008

Crunch time...please register to vote!

This is serious. I know many of you are growing quite weary of the election and politics in general right now. I get that, and I understand why. But the deadlines to register to vote in the 2008 presidential election are approaching very quickly in several states...despite your frustrations, we ALL need to cast ballots on November 4, 2008 - have you registered? I'm not the only one asking.
celebrities galore, including the extremely hot (IMO) Leonardo DiCaprio want to know, too.

Need to know how to register? this is a good place to start.

And while I'm on the topic of election 2008, how about Obama's new iPhone application? I downloaded this morning and it's great. So far no crashes - much better than some of the other apps I've added recently.

Now I must go. Back and legs are positively on FIRE this afternoon, despite walks this morning and this afternoon. No swimming today - I think I was overdoing it with the daily plunges.

Besides, I need to rest up so I can play a game of Sarah Palin bingo during the debate!

No comments: